Value of Your Chamber Membership
The Caldwell Chamber represents businesses and individual interest on all levels of Local, City, County, and State Governments
We Advocate to
- Work to strengthen the local economy
- Help to bring new businesses to all of Caldwell
- Legislative positions brought to our local representatives
- Work closely with Caldwell City officials regarding the needs of the community
- Support the growth of our Agribusiness
Community connections through highlighting Non-Profits and those who work to help others
Workforce and professional development through Leadership Caldwell, workshops, and seminars
Marketing & Advertising Opportunities
- Community and member-to-member Hot Deals
- Listing on our online Member Directory
- Free online community calendar event submission
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Between the exclusive access you get to Business After Hours, Coffee Connect, Wine Tours ribbon cuttings, and the annual Mega Marketing networking events, your Chamber membership delivers event after event when it comes to business networking. Meet professionals from a wide array of businesses and non-profits both big and small over a number of industries.
Ready to join?
This list of reasons to join the Chamber is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all of the wonderful opportunities that come with an investment in the Chamber. Each business and organization has their own unique reasons for joining our fantastic, community-oriented membership.
If you’d like to discuss how your organization can fit into our family of large and small businesses, non-profits, community organizations, clubs, and individuals, our Director, Cheryl Tunno, would be happy to sit with you one-on-one to discuss the level of investment and involvement that fits you best. She may be reached by calling 208 459-7493 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join the Chamber soon!